Air Duct Cleaning. Time to Clean Yours?
Air Duct Dangers
Though you may not be aware of it, your dirty air ducts could be passing dust, dirt, dead insects, animal hair, dander, pollen, paper dust, dead skin, cigarette tar, smoke, asbestos, fungus spores, pathogens and bacterial colonies. These things can be harmful to your health… Learn more about why you should clean your air ducts, as well as the problem of indoor air pollution.
Air Duct Cleaning Service
There are two different methods of duct cleaning; the right one and the wrong one.
Many air duct cleaning service companies advertise “$99” Total Home Air Duct Cleaning which you are right – it is simply too good to be true. Here’s the deal . . . no air duct cleaning can be done properly for $99 or in many cases even $299.
The Environmental Protection Agency says that “duct cleaning services typically range in cost from $450 to $1000 per heating and cooling system, depending on the services offered, the size of the system to be cleaned, system accessibility, climactic region, and level of contamination” and type of duct material.
Important Questions to Ask Prior to Scheduling Duct Cleaning Service from Any Company:
- Will both the return and supply trunk be cleaned and at what cost?
- Will both the supply and return be brushed and air scrubbed?
- Will each individual supply branch also be air scrubbed and brushed?
- Will each return be air scrubbed and brushed?
- Will the technician use an inspection device to guarantee that all debris has been removed to my satisfaction?
- Will the return drop be vacuumed?
- Will each register be removed and air scrubbed or will tech use only the reverse sweep method?
- Will the Furnace/ Air Handler be cleaned and inspected?
Apex Appliance & Air Duct Cleaning of New Jersey confidently answers, YES to completing all correct air duct cleaning methods listed. Simply put, we are very thorough when it comes to air duct cleaning service. Providing service that covers all points is the only correct way to properly clean air ducts. We follow all of the NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaning Association) guidelines for a professional result.
Correctly performed whole house air duct cleaning service may cost between $299-$799. Final price is determined by the size of home, if the property is a single or two story home, how many systems need to be cleaned and location of the ductwork will determine the pricing. Call for a no obligation free in home estimate. I feel so sure you will be satisfied I will offer my professional evaluation for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on a question below to get answers you need: